Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Anything Goes

Before I share my project, I just wanted to say that to all
my blogging friends, I will be around to visit you all
sometime today!!
I have had so many computer/modem issues in the last several days
that is has almost caused me to lose my mind entirely....
 
Is anyone having trouble getting blogger to load pictures from an "upload"??
that function for me has seemed to stop working...what a nightmare...ugh
 
 
Now onto my card.....
I made this card for the challenge at Impression Obsession "it's your choice"
I received this stamp from my hubby for Christmas....
(I love it when sites have wish lists...makes it so easy for the "hubs" to shop)
Isn't the image great???  Sorry I had to add the do not copy on the image,
but there are those that would..and just not fair to the designers or companys
....anywho, I had intended to add a few more elements, but had already
mounted the image when I remembered....that's how my mind works...it doesn't..lol
I did stitch around it a bit, sometimes I love to do that.....
check out the challenge...give it a try...and they are having a blog hop, too
take a peak!!
 

9 comments:

Shirley said...

First, Thank you on the do not copy thought!! Second, you card is just so beautiful and feminine too! I really like everything you did to make your image pop! All of the embellishments are perfect for it. Thanks for playing, Diane, and good luck in the drawing too. Hope you join us in the hop too!

Craftyfield said...

Can't fault your choice of stamp, I used another Bird Collage myself for the IO challenge ! Love your background and that pop of red on the flower.

Shona said...

I had the same problem and I got so bogged down and frustrated that I missed the deadline to post the IO blog hop info. I finally got it to work in Chrome, but i sure was cranky by then. Glad you got it to work too,because your card is beautiful. Love the colours and the stitching too. What papers did you use ? They are lovely!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The papers are beautiful and I love how you stitched the papers!! And wow, the stamp is fabulous!! Happy Tuesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Danni said...

This is such a beautiful card! I have that stamp but haven't inked it up yet...thank you for the inspiration!

Darlene said...

Hey there girlfriend! This is such a beautiful stamp and your creation using it is FABULOUS! LOVE that stitching ... I really need to buy myself a new sewing machine so I can make pretty cards like this!!!
Hubby did a great job! Mine didn't buy me anything crafty ... he says "I have enough ... " oh little does he know! LOL!!
Have a great day ... HUGS from OHIO!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love the image and your card. I'm hearing from other bloggers about having trouble uploading photos as well, not sure what the problem is.

Katie said...

Great card! I love this bird image too and had to buy it! The piercing around the bird looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my what a gorgeous stamp ... Beautiful cards Diane and what a great hubby too!