Thursday, February 21, 2013

Vintage Floral Cone

edited to add:
I have had several requests of how I did the lilies.....
  I will post a small tutorial in a few days....
it will take me that long to get pictures of each step...
they are however very easy and fun!!

Happy Thursday......
Today is my guest designer day at Cheery Lynn Designs blog...
I would love for you to visit and leave me a comment there
and see my project in full...it is very pretty.....
 
 
thanks, I appreciate it...
and if you have any questions...glad to answer them!!
Also if you have any Cheery Lynn dies yourself
you should hop on over to their challenge blog
as you could win a $20 gift certificate to their store
this week the challenge is a "shaped" card, anything but a square...
you just need to use one of their dies!!!

11 comments:

Eileen L. said...

Diane, your card is gorgeous. Im sure everyone including myself want to know and see how you made your Lilies, can you share with step by step pics?? Thanks.

Tracey said...

Wow.......oh so pretty, gorgeous creation. I'm off to see more!

Ros Crawford said...

WOW!! I have to pop over and see this in full ... it looks stunning!

Vivien Potter said...

What a beautiful card

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous Diane! I love the beautiful flowers! WOW! Spring has Sprung!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful 'cheery' design! It sure looks like spring, but not outside, we also have lots of 'white stuff' and extremely cold winds today.

Lisa said...

Wow, absolutely stunning, Diane!! I'm off to see the whole gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, this is amazing! Really love all the details in the arrangement, including the curlicues and leaf blades. Your yellow flower spikes are spectacular. I'm in awe!

Anonymous said...

WOW so so pretty!!!

bumblebee creations said...

I can't wait for your tutorial! This is just gorgeous!!!

Jan Castle said...

Saw this creation on Cheery Lynn Designs Blog....hope to see more of your work, and the tutorial in depth o. How you made the fox glove! Beautiful card Diane
Paper Hugs,
Jan