Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Bit of Spring

Mr. Sun is out and shinning...its cold out, but just having the sun is a start...
I have a pretty spring card to share today I did for the challenge over at "Flourishes"
"all that glitters"...
 
 
I stamped one of their stamps called "Garden Dreams"...
it was water colored with my Tin Holtz Distress Markers...
TH has an updated video on how to use and store these markers on his blog
so if you own these, you might want to pop on over and watch it
I found it to be very helpful....
If you want to enter the challenge yourself, then pop on over to the Flourish blog
and get all the details...you have until Monday night to enter....
for some reason this photo looks distorted...it is a 4/12 x 4 1/2 card  IRL
 
I am working on a Cheery Lynn flower today, that will hopefully be on my blog
later this afternoon or tomorrow for sure...see ya!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Diane!! I love how you added the gorgeous butterflies around the image!! The paper is so pretty!! I hope the sun continues to shine for you!! We are overcast and snowy for like the thousandth day in a row (might be a slight exaggeration, but it feels like it!!) Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Eileen L. said...

Very very pretty. Love butterflies and I love your paper choice, very springy card, cheerful.

Deborah Anton said...

Those butterflies are such a cute addition to the card! Thanks for playing in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Broni said...

Love those glittery butterflies! Thanks for playing along in the Timeless Tuesday challenge with us.

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous Diane! This definitely says Spring to me ... love the butterflies!