Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Sign of Spring

Do you have any Crocus blooming yet??
It has to warm up a bit here before I see any... 
but I have the next best thing...
I have some pretty yellow stamped ones...
 
 
these are from the Flourish set A Year In Flowers 1
I stamped the entire set so I could sit down and color on them later....
the sentiment is also a Flourish set "Garden Dreams"
I thought it was the perfect words for the Crocus.....
 
I am entering this in the challenge at Flourishes to kick off their March release
 
they are very generous in giving away 3 entire sets of the release to 3 entries!!
I kept my card simple, colored in with Copics...I only have 3 yellow Copics
and they are close in color.....
see ya!!!

10 comments:

Mihaela said...

Oh, so beautiful card, Diane!Such a pretty flowers!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love the embossing and the bling inside and the pretty flower!!

ChristineCreations said...

No crocuses here either...we're in the middle of more snow! :) You've made some lovely ones here! Lovely colouring and I love the gems in the embossed section!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes this month Diane!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The flowers are so beautiful!! I can't wait to see real ones...as I look at the snow falling outside the windows :( The embossing is fabulous and the colors are so pretty!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~Tammy~ said...

This is so so pretty! I love the gorgeous embossed background with the touches of yellow. (Is that dew drops) Beautiful they are!

Kristi said...

Beautiful card Diane! I am so waiting for spring but it seems to be taking it's time! Your card will hold me over for while! have a great weekend!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow this is so pretty ... Your colouring is perfect! ... We do have them coming up here and the Daffs

Darlene said...

This is beautiful Diane! Awesome coloring on the crocus image! Yes I have crocus popping out of the ground after last weekend's 60 degree days and so many of my daffodils have already been in bud and frozen. Tulips too ... oh dear not sure what my spring flower bed will look like this year! Gotta LOVE Mother Nature!!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful! Love the side embossing and soft colored Crocus. Thanks for playing at Flourishes. :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty indeed! I like the crocus in yellow, I always do lavendar. You may have turned me to yellow. ;0) Thanks for playing in Flourishes Color Challenge.