Monday, March 11, 2013

CASE Study #131

Well, have you all survived the time change (if you had one)
I like this one....
and it is a sign of Spring...gives me hope for warmer~sunny weather...
Did you all have a great weekend??
I did, my sister and I took a little road trip into Indiana to a store we love

while there, we got to pick a glass cupcake with a number on the bottom
I won a $50 gift certificate to the store....my lucky day...
it was fun and I purchased some new decor for my home...
on Sunday I baked a loaf of bread...life is good!!!
 
Well, onto today's project......
I made this card for the challenge at CASE Study challenge 131
the card we were to case came from the wonderful Julie Ebersole
 
 
I have to admit, I was a bit intimidated to take on her gorgeous work
but that is what a challenge is about...right??
 
 
My bigger flower stamp is from Michael's $1 bin of stamps
the smaller flower is  SU from the set Vintage Vogue
all the flowers were colored with SU markers with the pen to stamp method...
I think it is a bright, cheerful card
 
I also want to mention I will be a Top Talent Thursday guest April 4th
at "Our Creative Corner"...and hope to see you there...
I am putting the info out a bit early, but hope you will visit the blog
and give some of the challenges a try.....later

10 comments:

Mihaela said...

Such a pretty card, love how you made the flowers!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your win!! How wonderful ... And you rocked this challenge ... terrific card ...

Leslie Miller said...

You did a great job and, yes, that is what a challenge is all about. I really like the warm, soft colors you chose. Julie's card is a beautiful one to CASE. Love the sound of your weekend. How lucky that you won a $50 gift certificate! We had beautiful weather and I worked in the garden most of the weekend. Spring is getting close!

Kristi said...

so sweet! I love your take on the inspiration! Congrats on your win this weekend,I hope you got something pretty!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love those flowers!! The colors are gorgeous!! Perfect take on the inspiration!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kathyinozarks said...

good morning I love those flowers too

Eileen L. said...

Love your color choices and LOVE your flowers, very pretty and springy.

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous cards, and lucky you to have won a gift certificate! Love your birdie in the post below too!!

Maureen said...

wow! Those blossoms really pop! love the 3D look :) THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Clare said...

Love the sweet flowers and how you tied the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!