Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 ~ March

 
I decided today to participate in the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013....
I am 2 tags behind and will catch them up, but started with the March tag...
this was a rather simple tag this month I think...
at least compared to his other tags....
the tinsel in my rabbit is from Bethany Lowe...
he has you singe it slightly with your heat gun.....
mine isn't as "grungy" as his, but I just worked with what I had...
I had to use my Marianne icicle die for the grass...
but later discovered I could of cut the grass on my Cricut....
it took me longer then I thought it would
and by the time I came out of my creative room
the sun was shining....
now I can't wait to see what his April tag brings.....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! I love the design!! The tinsel in the rabbit looks amazing!! And the flowers are beautiful!! Fabulous take on Tim's tag!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Great tag Diane ... love the sparkly bunny!

Dianne said...

Oh Diane this tag is beautiful, I think you did a fabulous job,you don't have to compare it to anyone's, your work is great, never doubt yourself my dear, I have to make due with what I have too but we have to give ourselves credit for doing just a good with out all the STUFF..