Monday, April 1, 2013

There's Only One You

Remember my "little black dress" post last week?
I mentioned I would be back with some Easter dresses....
well, since I "plum" missed my Easter challenges...
I came back this April 1st day with some pretty Spring Dresses...
 

 
This is the cutest dang die.....
I have a love for all the dress stamps~dress form stamps...
and this little "thing" just fell into my shopping cart....
 
 
I am entering this in the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger "Pastel Pretties"
edited to add...I missed entering this in the above challenge by 15 minutes...oh well!!
and the
 
The sentiment is from SU Vintage Verses.....
the die is Memory Box Princess Dress
 
After being gone, I am trying to catch up on my blog comments
so if I haven't been around to visit your blog, I will...I promise.....
and also to do a few challenges ending "today"
thanks for all your nice comments, I appreciate it!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I would love to have a closet with these gorgeous dresses hanging in it!! They are so beautiful!! What an awesome card!! I hope you and your family had a very happy Easter my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Awww! So sorry you missed the challenge ... That usually happens to me! This is such a sweet card ... Love your new die and the little coat hangers ...

Kristi said...

I'm sorry you missed the deadline,I hate when that happens! I'm glad you shared it with us anyway,It's so cute!

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO ADORABLE!! Great job Diane! I'm getting ready to go ... see your tomorrow! YEAH! Can't wait!!

Dianne said...

It is the cutest darn die, I have to make them by hand:) Beautiful colors on the dresses, who cares about the challenges Diane this card is a winner, thanks for sharing and have a great day...

~Lori Baxter said...

So cute Mama!! :)