Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Stampendous encrusted Jewel Technique

Stampendous Impressions has a challenge "encrusted jewel technique"
Well, this was a challenge for me, I watched the video twice,
but from the time I walked from the computer to my creative
room, I forgot half of what I learned...
you know it's kind of like when you go upstairs for something
and then when you get there, you can't remember what you went for....lol...
 
 
So, this is "my" creative project for the technique
I used my new "Frant~tage embossing powders Shabby Pink and Aged Silver
and a new Stampendous stamp "Jumbo Poppy".....
it was hard to get a good photo today, as it's so dark and stormy
keeping my posts short today, as I have had to shut down in a hurry
more then once due to the major amount of lightning
so on a last note...where are my "encrusted jewels" you might ask.....
well "refer" to the first paragraph above....I FORGOT them!!!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm intrigued at the technique...I will have to watch the video!! The background looks amazing and the flower is just beautiful!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

LOL ... oh dear ... unfortunately I know EXACTLY what you're talking about when it comes to MEMORY issues! LOL!
Either way ... jewels or no jewels ... this card is unique and beautiful! Great job!

Janelle Stollfus said...

I'm not the only one who experiences the "Doorway Effect"!!!! Yea!!!!! Watching the video inspired a fantastic card!

I'm so glad you joined in on the June Stampendous Challenge to try out the Encrusted Jewel Technique.

Ros Crawford said...

Ha ha! I know just what you mean!! But your card turned out beautifully even without the encrusted jewels ... which I never even noticed!

Primitive Seasons said...

Love this one Diane. Very cool technique. Putting it on my list.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

You sound like me, and my computer is not in my stamp room, either. At any rate, you made a beautiful card. Pretty poppy, and I like the sprinkled embossing.

Dianne said...

Well I see a lot of us have the same problem:O), that hasn't stop you from creating a gorgeous card, you just keep getting better Diane, thanks for sharing..

Stampendous said...

Beautiful card, Dianne! Looks like you remembered fairly well! Thanks for playing with our challenge this month and creating such a lovely card!