Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bright and Cheerful "Happy Hellos"

I have two posts for today....
For my first one is this "bright and cheerful" notecard I made for my Aunt
that is in a nursing home.
I am hoping the brightness of it, will cheer her up!
 
 
I used a paper from a just purchased paper pad from Doodlebug Designs
called "happy harvest".
 
 
I used this Magazine cover from this weeks challenge at
 
This one was a HUGE challenge for me...
but I went with the lines (my twines), the bold colors , the circles,
and even brought in the oval shape.
 
If you haven't tried this challenge yet, what are you waiting for??

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful card! This will be so cheerful for you Aunt ...

Darlene said...

WOWZA! This is awesome ... LOVE IT! Sure to bring a smile and maybe even put a spring in her step!! Great job ...LOVE IT!

Bonnie said...

What a lovely, bright and cheerful card! Your Aunt should love it!

Createology said...

I love your colors and style in this challenge piece. It is truly amazing! Creative Bliss...

Dale Tiernan said...

This is a really good interpretation.