Thursday, December 5, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas Day 3

Oh my goodness, I am so behind in everything....
hope to play "catch up" today...
so without further "ado" I have my Day 3 tag for
I have to say say I LOVED my day 2 tag, but I LOVE this one even more....
It took a bit of time, but was well worth it I think.....
 
 
It is so fun to "make do" with the products on hand and make your own version!
See the pretty little roses?  They came from my friend Ros all the way from the UK!
She sent me an adorable package of goodies for my birthday in Oct!!
 
And
I have posts for day 4 and 5, too...go and check them out!!

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW!!!! This is awesome! SO lovely.
Lynn

Ros Crawford said...

I'm struggling to keep up with you ... you are one prolific crafter!! Stunning tag and glad those roses came in handy!!

Gwen said...

Love how this one turned out!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, it's stunning!! The background looks amazing!! I love the birdie!! You have done a fabulous job with all of the tags!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

This couldn't be prettier! Flowers and a pink birdie and a velvet "joy" -- that's definitely feminine flair!

Darlene said...

OH WOW! How 'artsy' and beautiful! I really like the style and colors on this one! Fantastic! You have given me so much inspiration! WOW ... now if I could just get some mojo back I'd be okay!!!
HUGS my friend ... keep 'em coming!