Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist Day 6

I took some time out of my super busy life to try and get caught up on the
 
I love how tag 6 turned out, it was a fun tag, and I think the technique
Julia Stainton did is gorgeous!!
 
 
I did have some sticky back canvas and inked it first (mine was White)
then stamped a background stamp from Stampendous.
my frame was one I have had forever and I covered it with TH Distressed glitter
"antique linen"...wow...love this stuff!!
 
The Santa stamp is a TH, and he was stamped on Vellum cardstock....Julia heat set
hers and I couldn't figure out why mine was still wet after heat setting, well, forgetful
me, forgot to put the clear embossing powder on first...after that is was just fine!!!
 
I used SU markers to color him on the back of the Vellum CS.
A few little "do-dads" were added and I had a complete tag.....some of the "do-dads"
were vintage pieces...perfect!!
 
Hopefully I can fit in at least one other tag today...I am 4 behind.....

8 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Yours is better than the original!!!

Mary

jimlynn said...

WOW!!! Diane, this is beyond sensational! GORGEOUS!!!
Lynn

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, Diane, this is absolutely stunning!! Wow!! It is the prettiest tag I've seen!! This may be my all time favorite project of yours!! It's simply gorgeous my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I'm breathless because this is breathtaking! Oh, my word, how gorgeous!

Darlene said...

AWESOME!!! I think this is my favorite so far! Of course the vintage Santa has something to do with that but the technique and entire design is FABULOUS!
YOU GO GIRL ... you are rocking these tags!!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely stunning!!! I adore this ...

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! This one is sooooo up my alley!

maria f. said...

This is so lovely. I loved how the Santa image was spotlighted in the original tag and yours is wonderful too with all of the soft white.