Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist Day 10


 
This is my entry  for Day 10 of the 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist.
I know I still need to do 7,8 and 9, but this one came together so quickly
I decided to post it now!!
 
 
This one was super easy and super fast!  I had the Marianne die already cut for
another project and decided it was so pretty, it would fit the "feminine twist"
for today's challenge.
 
I stamped my poinsettia in a red, then topped it with a  silver  stamp pad for a bit of "shimmer".
I think this tag is going on one of my Mom's packages!!
 
On another note....how can things go along so smoothly one day
on your computer and the next day it has all changed without
"you" doing a thing???
Microsoft did an update, and nothing but problems with my emails since...ugh!!

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love this one! Simple, but oh, so beautiful!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the die you used!! It makes a beautiful tag!! It will look amazing on your Mom's package!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

WOW! I never thought to use this die for a tag ... AWESOME! I've had this die for a llooonnnggg time but don't think I've even used it yet! Thanks for inspiration! HUGS!

Ros Crawford said...

Really pretty .,.. Love the flowers and the bling!

Kristi said...

beautiful! I need that die!