Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Celebrate The Wonder

Hi Friends, here is my post that is at the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog today.....
Take a peek at  Classy Cards 'n Such shop, there are some great sales going on!!


Hi, It's Diane here today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.
I just recently received some wonderful new dies from the Classy Cards 'n Such
shop that I am using today on my card.
 
I started with a plain white cardstock base, and random, hand cut two "snow drifts".
I stamped a row of pine trees along the top edge of one using the small tree stamp
from the Flourishes "Snow Scenes" set. I then added "Stickles" to the
top edges of the drifts.
 
 
The tree is cut with my new die from Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree.
I learned something new about this die you can do.  Before you take the tree out
of the die, run your Versamark pad over it, making sure to cover all of it, remove it,
sprinkle your EB powder  or glitter on, heat set it and you have a perfectly
icy or snow covered tree!
I used a tinsel EB glitter on mine, making it really shine!  This is a fantastic, beautiful die
I can highly recommend!!
 
The Leaping Deer is also a Memory Box die.  I cut him with paper from Graphic 45
Twelve Days of Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad and sponged the edges of him with
 
The sentiment is from Flourishes "Snow Scene" set.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my post today...see you again soon!


7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty scene! Love the sparkle and I always love anything nature-related. I'm kind of nuts about sparkle this year.

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love th leaping deer and the trees!! What a fabulous Christmas card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE the scene you created and the glitter/shimmer looks fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

Oooh I love the scene you've created! I 'NEED' that tree die and love how the snow sparkles. Great job and awesome inspiration!
Talk to you soon my friend ... I know how BUSY you are ... me too!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful! ... I love the colours in this and the sparkle ... have a great day!

Art and Sand said...

What a beautiful card.

I recently took a couple of card making classes and they helped me take my cards up a notch.

Kristi said...

LOVE,love,love!! Did I mention that I love your card? LOL Stunning! I love this wonderful scene!♥