Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Go Granny Go

  Merry Christmas Eve to you ALL!!
I just wanted to let you know I have a card up on the blog
at Classy Cards 'n Such today.
If you would like to "visit" there and leave a comment
I would love it....thanks and don't forget to check out her sales
at Classy Cards 'n Such store....
and you can always use my code DIANE-10 for a 10% discount off!!

Diane here with you today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog. 
A  couple of very cute stamps to share with you.
"Granny" taking a cruise in her old jalopy to help out with a bake sale at the church.
Look out young and old alike, as she has the pedal to the metal and is on a mission
to get there quickly!! "Go Granny Go"!!!
 
 
I decided to make a little "scene" for "Granny"
by first sponging TH Distress "Broken China" ink on for the sky.
To the sky I added a few "puffy white clouds" popped up with "Joy Foam Pads small".
I hand cut a few "ridges" using the paper pad "Vintage Bliss"
Behind the "ridges" I added a few house and pine trees
using the Cheery Lynn Designs "Winter Neighborhood Border" die.
 
I  wrapped "Doodlebug twine" around twice and tied on my sentiment "Go Granny Go"
that had been stamped onto a Cheery Lynn Designs "Tags 4" die.
 
I think these cute stamps would be great to use for the "granny" in "your" life!!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... OMG how cute is this little scene! You are so clever!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute! I adore those yellow gingham houses. Is Granny on her way to the kids' house for Christmas? Maybe just out for a summer drive. Either way, she's darling!

Lisa said...

Haha, this is so adorable!! Go granny!! She's so sweet!! I love the houses and the scene you've created!! Super-duper fabulous!! Merry, Merry Christmas to you my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet card, Nellie. I would love to have you share it in our challenge!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas!

Ros Crawford said...

Almost missed this ... it's fabulous!!