Saturday, December 21, 2013

Naughty or Nice

Hello, I bet you all are rushing around for the Holidays??
I know I am super busy, but had a bit of "me" time and wanted to get this posted
 
 
I am always looking at dies to use for other ways then intended, and came up with
this little number using the Cheery Lynn Designs Steampunk "corset".
 
All I can say is,  if my hubby brought this home to me, the only way he would see it
worn, was if he wore it himself...LOL.....
 
Anyhow I love how it came together, the die even has an "angel wing" that comes with
so you can cut the background piece as well.
 
 
The little hat is an old stamp I have had for ever it seems, I fussy cut it and added
a puffy paint and glitter for the "fur".
The little sentiment was computer generated.
 I used a glossy card stock for the background and embossed it with a Cuttlebug
snowflake EB folder.
Added some glitzy ribbon and was done.
 
I don't think it can be much more "sparkly and shiny" as this!!!
 

8 comments:

Darnell said...

Haha, can't wait to see your hubby in the corset, Diane! It would be the same in my house!

I love your saucy little card flaunting the corset and Santa hat! It's fun, fun, fun!!

I wish you the happiest of holidays!! Thank you so much for your online friendship and support this past year!! Holly Jolly Hugs, Darnell

shulsart said...

Ok, we need a pic of your hubby in the corset, lol. What a fun Christmas card, you can't get much more sparkle than that. Adorable idea, Diane. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Mulberry Mindy said...

Great card, Diame! So sparkly and shiny!The sentiment is so right on, I think it should say, "naughty or really naughty". Ha Ha! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday with Best Wishes and Season's Greetings into the New Year. Hugs from your friend in Texas,
Mindy

Amy Voorthuis said...

Hihihi I love to see your hubby in that corset lol.....sitting on santa's lap ;-)!! I adore your card and the idea...your card makes me smile from ear to ear Diane! Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck xxx Amy

Ros Crawford said...

Oh la la! What a terrific card!!
I hope you have a beautiful Christmas Diane ... catch up with you soon xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Tee hee! Love it! I've always believed men buy lingerie for themselves, anyway. Not so much for their ladies to wear, but for them to see their ladies wearing it! Thanks for the giggle, Diane!

Darlene said...

OMG you've outdone yourself on this one my friend! TOTALLY AWESOME! And, like the others, can't wait to see Greg sporting this little number!! LOL!
You are SO CLEVER/CREATIVE and continue to inspire me ... thanks for that! AND, thanks for being my friend ... MERRIEST OF CHRISTMAS' Diane!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Diane!! I love the sparkly corset!! It looks amazing!! The Santa hat does, too!! And I love the embossing!! This is just fabulous my friend!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts