Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quick and Simple Card Challenge at Impression Obsession

I am having so much fun getting back into my creative room.....
so nice to have a bit of "me" time after all the Holiday rush....
I saw the challenge at Impression Obsession to make a "quick and simple" card.
I had just recently received this wonderful IO DIE045-F and couldn't wait to use it.
 
 
This card took me just a matter of minutes...no kidding...all I did was
Emboss
Die Cut and
Adhere...that simple!!
 
I used a Shimmery white cardstock for my base
a Metallic purple paper for the die cut bird cage
Silver glitter paper scrap for the birds.
Added my silver metallic cord bow, a few gems and it was done!!
I think it will make a wonderful anniversary card!!










6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, how pretty with all those gorgeous and favorite and simple elements put together -- the embossed card base, the pretty die cut bird cage, and the glittery birds! I haven't had much time in my craft room yet since Christmas. I keep trying but can only grab a few minutes at a time. I'm working on getting there, though!

Darlene said...

WOW! I LOVE the simplicity of this card creation and the touches of Silver are PERFECT! What a wonderful creation ... thanks for inspiration!

Katie said...

Love this IO die! You created a beautiful card around it. Love the embossing and pretty papers. :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Ros Crawford said...

Simply gorgeous!

Shona said...

PERFECT ! All the elements are perfect together!

Jeanne Streiff said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!