Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rustic Wreath

Here is my card that is on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog today!
Make sure to visit the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, Beverly has some super sales
going on and you can always use the code DIANE-10 to get a 10% discount

Hi, It's Diane here with you today
singing a little tune in my head.
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go".
Now that I have that jingle in your head, take a peek at my Christmas wreath card.
Love....love this embossing folder by Spellbinders called "Rustic Wreath".
 
 
Rustic Wreath may be the name for it, but in my opinion there is nothing rustic about it.
I think it is pure elegance and with Christmas fast approaching, a fast, but gorgeous
card is the way to go and so easy to mass produce!.
 
 
I embossed my card on green Cordinations paper and lightly sanded the area around the
wreath, and heavily sanded the wreath itself as I wanted it to stand out...
I added a few red berries (Baby Pearls) ,  a simple red bow, and this card is all but ready to mail!
I think this would a beautiful card using the Spellbinders Foil Papers, too!
It can't get much easier then this...a beautiful, yet fast card for the busy days ahead!!
 

6 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is simply gorgeous Diane! Now how did I miss this embossing folder. I love it! You are right-it is elegant and doesn't appear rustic at all. It makes a gorgeous card and you have shown it off perfectly.
Glad I was able to enable you with all those dies....lol And yes I think you hubby will thank me because you are so happy about getting those dies. If Mama ain't happy-nobody happy....lol I have collected them over the last year or two. Have fun making your altered spool! I want to make one for my Mom too.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you added the berries and bow!! So gorgeous my friend!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely embossing folder ... the effect is so pretty!

Darlene said...

WOW! What a beautiful and quick creation! Okay ... now I need to find THAT wreath die too! Egads ... my wishlist just keeps getting longer and longer! LOL!
Thanks once again for awesome inspiration!
HUGS
(back to feeling 100% today!)

Primitive Seasons said...

Beee-uuu-tiful! I liked this embossing folder too. So pretty!

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is soooooo pretty! Now there is a super easy but totally gorgeous Christmas card!