Monday, December 30, 2013

You are so "Amazing"

Here is my card posted at the "Classy Cards 'n Such" blog.
and
you might want to check out the clearance section at "Classy Cards 'n Such"
there are some amazing deals....and use code DIANE-10 for a 10% discount
off your order.
Click on the "new" section to see all wonderful new items!!
I am entering this card into the challenge at the
"Alphabet Challenge" blog "W" is for whatever you wish!


Hello Classy Friends.  Diane here with you today with a gorgeous card that I am
sure will make us all want those cold and dreary days to go away!!
 
 
I started my card out with the beautiful and very affordable embossing folder "Doily Lace".
To make my hydrangea "bloom", I used PanPastels Coloring Garden Kit  using the colors
Permanent Red first by sponging it on a scrap piece of paper, I then added Magenta on top,
giving a contrast in color.  Both these colors are included in the PanPastels coloring kit.
 
To cut my flower, I used Cheery Lynn Designs Tiny Flower Kit, cutting them out on my
prepared paper, I ran the die through three times, giving me plenty of flowers to work with.
I added tiny leaves using Impression Obsession "Leaf Cluster" underneath, also colored with the PanPastels Coloring Garden Kit.
 
The tiny hummingbird is a Cheery Lynn Designs die "Tiny Things With Wings" and
colored with Twinkling H2O's Autumn Brillance giving the bird a nice shiny look!!
 
The sentiment is JustRite's "Just The Right Words".  I finished my card by adding a pretty pink bow and Stickles to the flower centers.
 
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and will "see you" again soon!!

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Your whole card is amazing!!! So beautiful and that flower is sensational. Lovely, lovely card!
Lynn

Leslie Miller said...

Both the embossing and the flower are gorgeous and amazing! Sweet and pretty and such a nice combination.

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Diane!! The flower is stunning!! I love the little hovering hummingbird!! Truly beautiful!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

SO PRETTY! Makes me yurn for Springtime ... Uugh ... think I might have to wait awhile for that one! LOL!
Your flower is GORGEOUS ... and I agree with Lisa ... LOVE that hovering hummingbird, it's the PERFECT finishing touch!
OH and thanks for the Discount Code! I just placed an order at Classy Cards n Such and appreciate the helpful discount!

Ros Crawford said...

This is definitely classy ... love that beautiful flower ... Happy New Year my friend ... wishing you all things wonderful!

Darnell said...

I'll be the one over here on the floor now that you knocked me right off my chair with this incredibly beautiful breath of fresh air, Diane!!

I wish you all the best for a crafty, healthy, and happy 2014!! Cheers!! Darnell

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card.

Cazro said...

Oh! Wow! Such a pretty pretty card. Love your flower. Clean, simple and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz