Monday, April 7, 2014

"Floral Fantasy" at The Shabby Tea Room

Hi All, today is the start of a new challenge "Floral Fantasy" at 
hosted by my teammate "Heidi".
Heidi has chosen the Inspiration  photo below using the colors, flowers, lace/ribbon.
Our sponsor this week is "Paper Sweeties"


I have been "collecting" a nice bit of Paper Sweeties lately and decided to use my
sweet "Sophie" die and stamp.....


I wish you could see this card IRL, as it is full of "3D" detail!!
I made my flowers with wool felt...love the softness they add to my card
I mounted them on paper straws...
they kind of remind me of something sweet!!!

I hope you will join us this week at "The Shabby Tea Room"....
we would love to see you there!!!!


The products used for my card are
Memory Box:  Small Pinwheel (flowers)
Impression Obsession:  Rabbit Set Die, Grass die
Cheery Lynn Designs:  Sentiment Frame #1

Entering in the following challenges:
The Squirrel and The Fox .... All Creatures Great and Small
and
Crafting When We Can Challenges ....For A Child
and
Dream Valley .... Easter
and
Great Impression Stamps .... Pink-Polka Dots-Glitter
and
The Ribbon Girl ....Spring...must use a ribbon

16 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is lovely ... Right down to that adorable bunny! You create some beautiful scenes ... Loving the felt flowers and grass too....

Kristi said...

Just darling, Diane! Love how you dressed up Sophie! Very springy and colorful!♥

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane, very cute card. Love the felt flowers and the little girl. Great job my friend!

Mary

Darlene said...

OMG this is so precious and SO EASTERY! (is that a word?) LOVE your paper piecing and those felt flowers are fabulous! You're so clever! GREAT job girlfriend!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your felt flowers look so adorable!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! Wow, the felt flowers look amazing!! I love the sparkling eggs, too!! And the little girl is so sweet!! So is the cotton tail bunny!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Curt in Indy said...

This is adorable! I love those flowers you made! And all those pretty glittery eggs in the basket. Great card. Best, Curt

Mynn xx said...

EEK! This is SO cute! LOVE the images and the great scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Unknown said...

wonderful card right down to the fab wool flowers!

Jacquel said...

This is adorable Love the texture, image & butterflies!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our upcoming Ribbon/Twine/Washi Tape Challenge!!!!!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Diane, she is just precious, the felt flowers are beautiful too! I love the paper piecing of her dress with pearls, hat, and die cut grass. The bunny and the Easter basket with eggs are adorable!! A really wonderful card! What a keepsake this will be too!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those felt flowers are adorable! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my GOSH! The lollipop garden is so CUTE!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is darling. I love the embellies on this card and the way you used the striped straws

Simply Shaz said...

Lovely card Diane , love how you've done the felt flowers :)
Shaz x

MagsB said...

What a gorgeous scene! I love all the texture, from the embossed background to the fab felt flowers to the polka dot bunny! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox.

love Mags B x