Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Small Walk Through My Garden

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

I wanted to take today off a bit and share with you a few of my garden photos...
mostly day lilies as they have come into bloom...I think I took photos of 30 different varieties
and have more yet that haven't even bloomed yet.....
yes I do have a huge amount of gardens....
Don't worry...I am NOT going to post them all today...lol
though each one is stunning if you ask me.....
please forgive the bugs my camera captured on some of them....
just all part of gardening I guess!!


These are my Susan B Anthony lilies I bought as a portion of the purchase
of these went to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation...
these are either called Heaven Sent or Lake Carey...
sorry I can't remember which ones these are!


This is just one of my gorgeous "regular" lilies.


This is part of my "wild" side of my garden with
purple and white swan coneflowers.


All the rest of the photos are of my various 40 something varieties
of the Day Lilies I have...enjoy!!








7 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! Your lilies are just gorgeous!!! I can't believe you have SO MANY different varieties! Wish I was there to enjoy this view in person ... you have to look out your windows/doors and just smile at all of God's wonder (and of course your helping hands!)
Thanks so much for sharing ... made my day!

Joan Fricker said...

Oh wow Diane everything is gorgeous. Your lilies are just beautiful!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing your gardens with us.
Hugs
Joan
www.joanstouch.com

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, stunning!! I want to live in your garden!! What gorgeous, gorgeous flowers!! You captured them beautifully with your pictures!! I for one would love to see all of the 30 different varieties!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden with us!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so beautiful ... your garden is like one of our national parks!! Stunning lilies Diane ... such a credit to you and your hard work ...

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, your flowers are gorgeous. I wish you lived next door to me so I could enjoy seeing them every day.

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane these are just gorgeous. Wish I could be there to see them. You really have such a lovely garden.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Diane, I feel faint. This is such a beautiful walk through a small part of your garden. The pink in the last photo is so vivid, and all the others are just gorgeous, too. I would be 100% okay with seeing all 30 varieties, tee hee, but you know me. Oh, how I would love to have all that wide open sun for my garden. Thank you, thank you for sharing these breathtaking photos!