Monday, July 21, 2014

Sweet Shabby Flowers At The Shabby Tea Room




Happy Monday my friends.....This week at "The Shabby Tea Room"
our hostess is Lenet and she has chosen the theme 

"Sweet Shabby Flowers" as our challenge and asking us to use the inspiration
photo above and use lace, pink, cream and flowers


Our sponsor this week is "Bugaboo Stamps" and I chose this pretty




My image was colored with Copics and then entirely outlined with a
Gelly Roll Clear Star pen, giving it a lot of "sparkle"...
I found the perfect background paper from Prima Zepher paper stack
I added a bit of vintage lace (though I seem to have covered most of it up)
an embossed scalloped circle and a few flowers I had in my stash for awhile
I finished off with a polka dot bow and a gingham button!!


Head on over to "The Shabby Tea Room" and see all the lovely inspiration
the other "Shabby Girls" have for you.....
Have some fun and join in our challenge with us!!

Entering in the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girls .... Aqua/Turquoise and Ribbon
and
The Squirrel and The Fox .... Ribbon and Lace
and
Cupcake Inspiration .... Rose Lime Pool
and
Alphabet Challenge ...."L" for Lace

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful tag Diane ... Love the colouring and the card is a delight!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just beautiful. I am loving the pretty tulips and all the elements of you wonderful card.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning, Diane!! What gorgeous flowers!! I love the touch of sparkle!! The colors are so beautiful!! Love this my friend!! It's so pretty!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! Love all the "sparkle"! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

paper fun said...

Stunning card. Your really nailed the photo inspiration.

Thanks for joining our lace challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Debbie said...

Wow, I love this! It's is so gorgeous! Must be all that inspiration from your gardens of beautiful flowers!! What a terrific coloring job and more!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Beautiful! I love the layering and the pretty colors. The sparkles are just the right touch. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

UTs Hobby Time said...

Its an awesome tag. I like the golden outline.

Tina said...

beautiful...this is so pretty...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Leslie Miller said...

I love Bugaboo, and what a pretty image this is! Makes a darling tag with the flowers and pretty colors.

MagsB said...

I love how you've made the image into a tag! And what beautiful papers and colouring, too. Love it! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you arranged the card layout. Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations challenge. Eva - DT Sweetie