Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!!

Can you believe it is already Halloween and October is OVER!!!
Actually I am kind of glad as I am done making Halloween for this year..lol.
But, before I go on to other great things I wanted to finish up the month
with another Halloween project from my Crafty Secrets supplies....
after all, after today, I will have to  put it all away for another year!!


I decided to use up some of the Crafty Secrets pieces of papers I had
left over from my other projects that I printed from the Vintage Halloween CD#4..
I think this image is so adorable with all those little black kitties running helter skeltor!!
I wonder if this little witch is a "cat hoarder"...lol!!
 I used a metallic paper, that speaking of hoarding, I am hoarding this as it has
been discontinued and I love the color!!!  I embossed it with a  "timmie" Eb folder
topped with a doily cut from the beautiful Crafty Secrets digital papers...
added some little black kitties of my own, from an Impression Obsession die
a couple of banners and a bow!!

I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween and don't eat too much candy!!
I will see you here next Monday on the 3rd with our new 
That is where you can enter our challenge and see all the wonderful tutorials
and creativeness the Design Team has for you!!
Be sure to stop by the Crafty Secrets blog and take a Peek-a-boo, as it is outstanding!!


Oh and don't forget to check out the incredible SALE packets !!!
There are 2 new packets that have been added, so now EIGHT to choose from!!!

Entering in the following challenges:

DL Art October linky party .... Halloween/anything goes
and 
If You Gave A Crafter A Cookie .... Halloween



 and
Crafting by Designs .... Halloween
and
Scrapyland .... Halloween

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So beautiful ... It has my favourite cats all over it too!! Happy Halloween!!!

Lori Kobular said...

I love all the black kitties running around on your card! And the embossed background is great! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #4!!

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute. Love all the black kitties running around. That was such a clever idea. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

Lisa said...

How did I miss this one??!! I love all of the adorable kitties!! The vintage image is fabulous!! And the spiderweb embossing is perfect!! Awesome card my friend!! And thanks for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!!! Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE all the kitties you die cut to go with the kitties in the fabulous vintage image. Sigh... yes, time to put it away for another year. You clearly had a lot of fun and made the most of all your Halloween goodies. Way to go, Diane! That's what it's all about, isn't it?