Friday, October 31, 2014

My GOOD News!!

Just taking a quick moment to tell you my wonderful news!!
I have been invited to become on the very, very talented team at

Woowho...I feel so honored and a tiny bit intimidated as these girls are good!!

MY first project will be "debuting" on November 14th
and wait until you see it....I absolutely love it!!

Check back on Monday the 3rd, as I have my
The Shabby Tea Room and Crafty Secrets posts going live.
They both are awesome projects and you won't want to miss them I am sure!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations my friend!! I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see your first project!! They are lucky to have you on board!!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! It's supposed to get nasty here, too with a frost advisory and (gasp) possible snow!! Nasty weather for the poor trick or treaters!! Happy Halloween :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you Diane!! xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I had to go check it out because I wasn't sure I was familiar with Fussy and Fancy. It looks like something you're going to love, for sure! You are such a busy gal, but, oh, what fun! I can't wait to see your first fabulous project!