Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Little Bit Green

Good Morning!!

Today the Design Team from Dies R Us challenge  blog are joining 
the Design Team from Cardabilities using sketch #117 shown below.
Dies R Us is the sponsor this week with a fabulous prize,
so you might want to join in with us!!


I used one of my newest and favorite Embossing Folders "Quilt Blocks"
Both of these can be found at Dies R Us by clicking the links above.
If you ever find an item to be out of stock, just click on it
there will be a place to put your email to be informed when it is back in stock.
I do this all the time and it works!


After embossing my card, I added a few green splatters, on top of that
 a punched trim piece.
The Sprigs were cut from a gold foil which I added sequins to.
The heart is so pretty it is a Sizzix die.  The tiny shamrocks are cut
from a very old Revolutions die...a few finishing touches and my card was done!

I encourage to go on over to the "Cardabilities" blog and see all the wonderful 
designs from both team and let them inspire YOU to join the challenge!!

Entering the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts .... Floral Delight
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge .... Embossing
Incy Wincy Designs ...Die Cut or Punch

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Valentine's!! Such a great card! I love the splats and the beautiful greens!

Vicki said...

I simply love this green/white combo card! Beautiful!

Darlene said...

LOVE this card Diane! And lovin' the green/gold color combo ... Absolutely beautiful!! Congrats on being one of the FEATURED cards over on Cardabilities! So well deserved!!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Diane I love your card and the quilt background is going on my list (I don't think I have it,lol) You did an awesome job on the design.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Diane!! The embossing folder is so fabulous!! I love the pretty hearts and leaves and flowers and shamrocks!! The green splatters are a perfect touch!! Beautiful card my friend!! I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Suze said...

Love the white background - really makes the focal point stand out. Thanks for joining in the die or punch challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, what a beautiful job with this sketch! Love green, anyway, and on the white is extra sweet. Love the little bit of gold which really makes it special!

Helen said...

Your background embossing looks amazing - a really great card.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x