Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pocket Full of Gingham

Our new challenge at
Double D Challenges is hosted by Team Diane
and it is all about GINGHAM!!

We have a wonderful Tile Board below to get your creativeness inspired!



I happen to LOVE gingham and when I was a little girl
I had pink and lavender gingham in my bedroom!



I used a scrap piece of gingham for the background.
I had thought of stitching around it and now wish I had!

I cut a pocket from pink Core'dinations paper, then sanded it.
I have had this paper in my stash for a very long time!



I die cut a flower bouquet from a green scrap...
then a 'light bulb' moment went off and I thought
I would stamp various colors of gingham for each little flower.

I added a bit of lace to the pocket, just to make it even more 'girlie'!!

I love how pretty it turned out and how cheerful!

Now head on over to the Double D Challenge blog and
see what the FABULOUS Design Teams have created...WOW...
plus there is a wonderful prize to be drawn, too!!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments .... Flowers (7-11)
Word Art Wednesday ....ATG


Products Used:
Dies:  Frantic Stamper Jeans Pocket, Memory Box Blushing Bouquet
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink Bitty Background Blocks
Inks:  SU Only Orange, Orchard Opulence, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's beautiful! Love that you used that little pocket too!

Darlene said...

What a beautiful creation! I just love your pocket full of gingham flowers ... what a clever idea! Awesome creation Diane!

Vicki Dutcher said...

FUN flowers!

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I love gingham. I think the love for it stems from remembering a gingham dress I had as a child.

Kathy Krug said...

This is super cute, Diane. Love the little bit of lace in the pocket and how you mixed the gingham.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the gingham flowers!! So creative!! The pocket is fabulous!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

That pink pocket looks so cute with the gingham flowers on gingham paper. I just love gingham! I also love sanding my Core'dinations paper. Your pocket really looks like worn denim. Oh, and that bit of lace -- perfect!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This card is so pretty Diane! The pocket and lace are just perfect with the gingham flowers.
Amelia

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful and creative. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia