Friday, December 9, 2016

12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist Day 1

Hi All!
Just a VERY quick post with a tag I made for the
Ellen Hutson 12 tags of Christmas with a feminine twist.
I used to do this each year and loved having the tags
for my packages, but the last two years I never had time...sigh!
I was bound and determined to do them this year,
and I have my VERY simple tag one!

12-tags-challenge-lauren

The theme for the first tag is a color one (as shown above)
I used an old SU stamp set Patterned Pines
and SU markers.



The snowflake was sitting on my desk so on it went.
I can't say this is one of my best tags I have ever created,
but it will dress up a package!

I do want to mention the tag base though,
It is one of the new Tutti stitched sets (there are 8 in all)
and you get 8 dies in each set for only $12 a set...WOW...
I see these similar sets sell for as much (or more) at other  places for $24.99
and for international at Tutti, the shipping is a flat rate of $9.95...
pretty reasonable if you ask me. 

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Pretty, pretty and perfect for any package! Good luck and glad you made the time to join in this year.

Lisa said...

So beautiful, Diane!! I love the trees!! Gorgeous tag my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I remember when you always used to do this challenge. Gosh, it seems like you're busier now than ever, though. I confess I sometimes go to the Tutti store just to see your cards, tee hee. I absolutely love triangle trees. More so since I started loving CAS so much. These are super cute with their pretty patterns and colors. Good luck with your tags!

bumblebee creations said...

Very cute, Diane!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what pretty tags! You could also enter this at CCCB... Our weather has been a little milder ... no sign of snow yet ... You take care in that white stuff ... sending hugs