Wednesday, February 8, 2017

You've Got Mail

Today begins a new challenge at
The Sisterhood of Crafters
with Dar being our hostess and she has chosen the theme
'RED'
and using tile board below for inspiration.



I have to say there were so many ways I could of gone with this.....
the gingham, the cupcake, the bike, even the shaggy dog and tulips
had  my interest,
but then I spotted that little mailbox in the front left picture
and a little light bulb went off in my head...lol
I remembered last year I had purchased the cutest 
Cottage Cutz die called Kitty Love Mail:


Isn't that just the cutest die?
I love this cute little kitty!
There are 17 pieces in this little mailbox scene 
(not counting the clouds of course)
and even more pieces I didn't use.
I know some are intimidated by all those little pieces,
but a tiny dab of glue and tweezers, it only takes minutes
to put this together!



Here is a close up of 'Miss Kitty'.
The cutest little Valentine and/or birthday card ever!

Now it's your turn to get inspired not only by the tile board above,
but all the beautiful designs my 'sistahs' have created...
go take a peek at The Sisterhood challenge...
and join in with us!

Entering the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania....Use Lots of Red
Cards In Envy .... Be My Valentine 
Get Creative .... Red + One Color (2/28)
Simon Says Wednesday .... Cute

16 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How fun! That little die cut set is so cute. This makes for a really cute and versatile little card!

Cheryl Wright said...

That is just so sweet. I love it!

Darlene said...

This is just precious Diane! LOVE the scene you've created with the red mailbox, flowers and that cute little kitty! Not to mention the red gingham clouds! So clever and adorable!!! Great job!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet and adorable!! That's the kind of mail I'd love to receive (but I must admit...at first glance I thought it was a dog...I already have three kitties so I'm not looking for more!! ;) The gingham clouds are beautiful!! The grass and flowers are a perfect touch!! The the little heart mailbox flag - adorbs!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Well he was unexpected! lol SUPER CUTE! The mailbox looks great in red, lovely gingham clouds and I like the little flowers too! FAB!!!

Anne Temple said...

awww.....this is as cute as can be. I'd love to have a kitty great me in the mail box :-0

Ros Crawford said...

Oh that is cute! Perfect for you too with your kitties!

Vickie Y said...

What sweet images and card! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! You couldn't have gone in a cuter direction! Something about mailboxes... I just love the look! All those small parts give me fits, even with tweezers, but it sure comes out adorable!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute. That little kitty is so adorable and love how he is in the mailbox.

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

What a cool die. Very sweet and fun card!!

jenn shurkus said...

super fun! i love the gingham clouds :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Toni said...

OMG, jumping up and down sort of cute--I love it! Those gingham clouds are perfect and check out that blushing cat!

Toni
Cards in Envy DT

Sandy Trefger said...

This is adorable! I love the bright red mailbox and the clouds!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

PJ said...

Super cute die. Great job.
I actually do have a picture of my springer in the mail box when he was just a wee little puppy.. I should post that on my blog.. so sweet. Great card.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such an adorable card...I must go hunt for the die set you used it is irresistible
Cheers
Dr Sonia