Saturday, February 24, 2018

Smile

Yesterday I really didn't feel like creating much
and should of been doing housework, 
but didn't feel like that either,
so I looked at a few challenges to see if one would grab my attention.

I saw at Addicted to CAS the challenge was CAT.


If you know me, you know I am an animal lover
and I seem to have lots of cat stamps.


I made this fun card with a stamp I purchased years ago
after seeing it in a card magazine,
It is from Viva Las Vegas stamps.
It just makes me 'smile'
How would you like to find this 'meatball' in your spaghetti?


I just did a very tiny bit of coloring, keeping it simple!
I hope this makes you "SMILE" today!!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG yes it made me smile instantly! How cute and your design is fabulous! The red really pops! GREAT card ...

Lisa said...

Totally made ms smile!! So adorable!! I love the pink nail polish, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card and it sure made me smile. Great design too. I have days like that where I am not interested in doing much of anything too. I think today is one of those days. LOL

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha, cute!! I found that meatball in my spaghetti once. Well, sort of. We had two kittens, running around the house, playing all crazy while we ate dinner. Next thing I know one of those furry critters plopped right in the middle of my dinner plate! You're darn tootin' this made me smile today! Love the simplicity and utter adorableness of this!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Diane! I love your fun 'kitty' and your black, white and red color palette is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Susan said...

This is sure to make people smile! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!