Sunday, April 1, 2018

Fashionista

Happy Easter Sunday!
On the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog today is
 my last card I created for the March Release using
the digi Fashionista.


Products I used to created my card with:

Stamps Fashionista Digi876
Embossing Powder: Silver Detail EP257
OtherAnti StaticBag 99512
Versamark VM001
Dies:  Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle
Cheery Lynn Fish tail Banners
Copic Markers

To create my card, I started with a black card base
that I first used an Anti Static bag on
then embossed a flower from the Build A flower set
with Versamark ink, then Silver Detail embossing powder.



I added a piece of the pretty Craft Perfect Paper Mermaids Tail
slightly over the flowers (I just wanted them 'peeking' out.)
I printed my digi and then die cut with a Spellbinders Scalloped rectangle.
I used the pre-colored image for this.
I added it to her head band, glasses, scarf, shirt and purse.
I added a bit of detail here and there with a few Copics.
On the shoes I used Glitter Markers Midnight Shadows.
Sparkle~Sparkle~Sparkle!



The digi sentiment was printed, then cut using
Cheery Lynn Designs Fishtail Banner.

To finish I added Crystal Glitter Drops Sunlit Meadow
on the scallops and random around the flowers.


Thanks for taking a look today and be sure to leave a comment both here and on my post on the SNS Blog for a chance to go shopping at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  No one knows who the Mystery Designer is this month (and it might just be me).  There will be new projects on the SNS Blog every day for your inspiration and for increasing your chances of winning.  Good luck!


3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Diane, your Fashionista is marvelous! Love the combination of colors and papers, and the embossed flowers are fantastic!

Lisa said...

She's so stunning!! I love all of the amazing sparkle!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, card, my friend!! Wow!! Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow! She is one fashionable fashionista! You rocked this digi stamp! How fun to have a pre-colored image you can dress up with all the glitter and shimmer. Love the mermaid's tail paper and the embossed flowers. So many great details to make this one outstanding card!